Player fault ranking

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This should be interesting. I got:

1. Dak - great game until it was time to win it and then he melted like a stick of butter on hot pavement. Gutless 2 point attempt as well.
2. MM - this guy has no clue how to manage a 2 minute offense. The delay of game at the end was inexcusable.

3-5. The PSG mess. No not MBappes team but rather Pollard, Steele, and Gallup. Please Jerry stop paying the injured guys for past performance as if the injuries never happened. These guys sucked yesterday and have all season.

Jipper

Reaction score
This should be interesting. I got:

1. Dak - great game until it was time to win it and then he melted like a stick of butter on hot pavement. Gutless 2 point attempt as well.
2. MM - this guy has no clue how to manage a 2 minute offense. The delay of game at the end was inexcusable.

3-5. The PSG mess. No not MBappes team but rather Pollard, Steele, and Gallup. Please Jerry stop paying the injured guys for past performance as if the injuries never happened. These guys sucked yesterday and have all season.
Ill add Schoonmaker in for not running that route deep enough...but you got my list!

movaughn88

Reaction score
Started a whole thread to blame the QB. If you truly see it that way, then I don't know man you are probably too biased to post about pro football.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Interesting in that it's totally stupid.

4 of Philly's first 6 drives went for 60+ yards and a TD. Those drives accounted for nearly 24:00.

Dallas' defense not a problem though lmao

stiletto

Reaction score
For those of us not on dope...

1. Terrance Steele
2. The safeties and Defensive scheme
3. Any player that dropped passes
4. Schoonmaker for not running his route inside the goal line
5. MM for not adjusting to problem #1.
6. Bad ref calls on some plays

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Started a whole thread to blame the QB. If you truly see it that way, then I don't know man you are probably too biased to post about pro football.
Thanks for offering your insight and wealth of football knowledge. You are a true credit to cowboy nation. Half off Pom poms this week!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
If you call Dak’s performance last night gutless, I don’t know what you’d call a gusty performance.

He gave it his all and put his body on the line multiple times.

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Dak #1....whatever.

Gutless...lol
Seriougly….Dak wasn’t perfect, had made a couple mistakes, but overall he played well….a lot of other people screwed up (Steele) and ZERO run game which led to the loss.

Reactions: Ken

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
If you call Dak’s performance last night gutless, I don’t know what you’d call a gusty performance.

Exactly……Daks field awareness on the 2pt conversion was bad, but beyond that, he played well….zero turnovers, horrible right tackle play.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I said he played a good game until the end. But that 2 point conversion was gutless. All he had to do was cut it up field and he would have scored. Instead, he clumsily tried to run around contact. We needed that conversion.