Players feeling Romo not being held accountable?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Got this from the Giants board so take it with a grain of salt but i found the thread interesting because of the supposed comment that ESPN's Michael Smith made speakin about the Cowboys today i didnt actually hear it i wasnt home so i dont know if its true.

but apparently Michael Smith said, "I spoke to several Cowboys players last night and several of them are frustrated that Romo is not being held accountable for his costly turnovers by the coaching staff and the organization." Now again i dont know if its true but i wouldnt be surprised if its true and to be honest ive been saying some of the same things... Michael Smith is one of the few at ESPN who i feel is great at what he does and so if he did say it i would take it as its true because he's not one to say stuff to start controversy.

Here's the link to the Giants board where i got it:
http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=307087

Boysboy

Reaction score
Da Hammer;2334431 said:
Got this from the Giants board so take it with a grain of salt but i found the thread interesting because of the supposed comment that ESPN's Michael Smith made speakin about the Cowboys today i didnt actually hear it i wasnt home so i dont know if its true.

but apparently Michael Smith said, "I spoke to several Cowboys players last night and several of them are frustrated that Romo is not being held accountable for his costly turnovers by the coaching staff and the organization." Now again i dont know if its true but i wouldnt be surprised if its true and to be honest ive been saying some of the same things... Michael Smith is one of the few at ESPN who i feel is great at what he does and so if he did say it i would take it as its true because he's not one to say stuff to start controversy.

Here's the link to the Giants board where i got it:
http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=307087

That's b/c Tom[Giants fan], or whoever other Giants fan that regularly comes here, got it off our boards.

There's already a thread on this that's pretty active now.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
oh really? i just been on the boards for 30 minutes and hadnt seen it. if its been posted feel free mods to merge lol