Players I want to see in a Cowboys uniform

TheDank

Reaction score
Made a list of at least one guy at every position I would want that we have a somewhat realistic chance of drafting. Obviously we won’t get all or even most of them, and they’re not necessarily the best in class at their position, but just the guys I like relative to consensus or who I think will be a value pick potentially.

QB: Michael Penix

RB: Jaylen Wright

WR: Brenden Rice

TE: Tip Reiman

OT: Troy Fautanu

G: Cooper Beebe

C:Jackson Powers Johnson

DT: Michael Hall

DE: Chop Robinson

LB: Trevin Wallace

CB: Qwantez Stiggers

S: Jaden Hicks

Honorable Mention: Tvondre Sweat, Kingsley Sumaiata, Sedrick Van Pran, Mason McCormick, JerZhan Newton, Malachi Corley, Giovanni Manu

Aven8

Reaction score
As much as Penix folded like a cheap suit in the NC game when under pressure, man that dude can throw the football. I would take him in a NY second to replace Dak

TheDank

Reaction score
As much as Penix folded like a cheap suit in the NC game when under pressure, man that dude can throw the football. I would take him in a NY second to replace Dak
Yeah, I have him as my second rated QB behind Williams.

The National Championship and medicals are concerning but it’s worth the risk for his arm talent and anticipation. QB is the position I struggle to evaluate the most though.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Penix can absolutely rip it, and his 4.50 Pro Day 40 is tantalizing. He was always a pocket statue at UW, but that hints that he could do a lot more.