Players rank Schottenheimer and Quinn top 5 coordinators

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
With success of Al Harris here, Aaron Glenn in Detroit, and Demeco Ryans in Houston… looks like the next great talent pool are some back seven defensive players. I’m really surprised we don’t see the same thing more often from former offensive linemen.

just realize that there is a special teams ranking there also. Way to go Bones… #1! I can easily see him being a coach that players would want to play for just like DQ. Little surprised though that Schotty has moved so quickly to top 5.

lkelly

Reaction score
Were they being rated on their cooking skills? Their personal hygiene?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Wording of this poll seems to mislead.

Weird that Shanahan isnt the top OC...seems like everyone all over the internet drools over his skills.

I guess his players dont like him?

John813

Reaction score
Wonder what Frank Smith has done. Doesn't call the plays in Miami.
Bounced around every few years.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Seriously! Why?!
you all beat me to it. Trying to understand how that guy made the list when the offense is so terrible. That alone makes me very leery of this list. Its almost like pro bowl voting nowadays I think.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Btw, Kellen Moore? How? The offense and team can't get a w...or does winning no longer factor in? Help me understand what the criteria is pertaining to this weird list.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wording of this poll seems to mislead.

Weird that Shanahan isnt the top OC...seems like everyone all over the internet drools over his skills.

I guess his players dont like him?
bingo. U nailed it I think. The last sentence.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Btw, Kellen Moore? How? The offense and team can't get a w...or does winning no longer factor in? Help me understand what the criteria is pertaining to this weird list.
Maybe it just means that they like Kellen Moore and simply love playing for the guy and same thing for the others on this list. Otherwise it doesn't really make sense the way it is being presented.