Players Relatives??

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
How many players relatives are members of CowboysZone.com?? I know Rob Pettiti's Dad and Marcus Spears' Mom are on often. Anybody else know of any other players relatives that frequent the site?? Please include their screennames if you know them.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Woops!!! you're right, it's Marcus' best friend AmyLSU, she talks to Marcus' mother on the phone sometimes. That's pretty close!

By the way, thanks for the tip on Kevin Burnett's cousin Q_the_man. That's sweet.

LSUAmy

Marcus Spears' #1 Fan
Reaction score
Whoa now... lol. Marcus and I are good friends, but I certainly can't claim to be his best FRIEND, just his best fan, ha. Michael Clayton (Tampa Bay Bucs receiver) is Marcus's best friend.

Gness

Reaction score
Terence Newman is nephew,his mom is my younger sister.My user name is Gness,and I live in FT.Polk Lousiana

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Gness said:
Terence Newman is nephew,his mom is my younger sister.My user name is Gness,and I live in FT.Polk Lousiana

:welcome: glad to have you aboard...

So you must be related to Brown Sugar I assume?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
:welcome: glad to have you aboard...

So you must be related to Brown Sugar I assume?
Brown Sugar's cuz'n is Terence Murphy, GB WR, not T-New.

And welcome GNess, glad to have you aboard.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Brown Sugar's cuz'n is Terence Murphy, GB WR, not T-New.

And welcome GNess, glad to have you aboard.

I knew that... don't know why I read T-Murph when I saw T-New...

:bang2:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Gness said:
:welcome: to the forum.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
LSUAmy said:
Whoa now... lol. Marcus and I are good friends, but I certainly can't claim to be his best FRIEND, just his best fan, ha. Michael Clayton (Tampa Bay Bucs receiver) is Marcus's best friend.

are you friends with Bradie James or Stephen Peterman too?

Tricked

Fascinated
Reaction score
hmm, LSU amy, here's a question for ya.. i remember when marcus had his injury, you made a thread for all of us to reply to and you said you'd print it and show it to him... he knows about this forum, so has he ever been here? not asking for a screen name or anything, just curious if he personally has been to the site, that you know of :)