Players saying the "right" words

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
As a rookie, as an incoming free agent, as a veteran, will you continue to buy into their words until we see better play in the season/post season. It's easy to say "i'm willing to do whatever they need me to do", then adversity hits, and we're passing the blame onto other players. Or you have guys that tell you they can do this and do that, and will do it some times, but will not be consistent in their play. I think we should look at this team by their actions on the field, and not get caught up in the words they say in the media, please give your thoughts

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a rookie, as an incoming free agent, as a veteran, will you continue to buy into their words until we see better play in the season/post season. It's easy to say "i'm willing to do whatever they need me to do", then adversity hits, and we're passing the blame onto other players. Or you have guys that tell you they can do this and do that, and will do it some times, but will not be consistent in their play. I think we should look at this team by their actions on the field, and not get caught up in the words they say in the media, please give your thoughts
Look at it any way you want...rookies want to get paid, most aren't stupid enough to say the wrong thing. Jeezus!!
I can't believe I even opened some of your threads.....it's kinda like slowing down look at a car wreck.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
There's an epidemic and a major shortage of good thread topic ideas.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Yeah you're right, how many more Dak/Jerry threads can this server take!!!!!??????

fivetwos

Reaction score
There's an epidemic and a major shortage of good thread topic ideas.
I’ll take a shot at why….

There’s only one problem that we all know won’t be fixed.

The rest kinda doesn’t matter. That’s where we are.