Playoffs ???

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
this is not a playoff team . i've said it every week and im going to keep saying it until you homers understand . im not a pescimist , im a realist . you guys have consistently bought into the hype . parcells has got to go . bottom line . not just on this game alone . while other teams improve drastically every year we stay status quo with bad draft picks , bad f.a. signings , bad coaching decisions and just a badly overrated team in general . i hope you bandwagon parcells fans are happy we wasted 4 years with this slob

DallasCowboysRule!

Reaction score
PLayoffs? What? Playoffs? Wha......? You wanna talk about playoffs? We can't even win a game.

Jim Mora Senior

Aikbach

Reaction score
What is this playoffs you speak of? It is not familiar to me, explain it please.

TurtleTurds

Reaction score
no playoffs,the cowboys really suck :(
defense cant do anything,not consitant at all,jsut gunna end up 7-9:(

</3

Frozen700

Reaction score
Aikbach;1110220 said:
What is this playoffs you speak of? It is not familiar to me, explain it please.

LMAO...cant wait 2 see wat parcells said...

i still have faith in romo

Bizwah

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT;1110172 said:
this is not a playoff team . i've said it every week and im going to keep saying it until you homers understand . im not a pescimist , im a realist . you guys have consistently bought into the hype . parcells has got to go . bottom line . not just on this game alone . while other teams improve drastically every year we stay status quo with bad draft picks , bad f.a. signings , bad coaching decisions and just a badly overrated team in general . i hope you bandwagon parcells fans are happy we wasted 4 years with this slob

Yeah, thanks....

You've made us all feel so much better now.