Please allow me to introduce myself

randy932

Reaction score
I'm a man of no wealth, but good taste. My name is Randy. I have been a member here for a couple of years but only read occasionally. I have been a regular poster at the Fort Worth Star Telegram Discussion Boards. Since they have closed it down. I expect to be coming here and posting quite a lot.

I have been a fan of the Cowboys since day one of their existence. I live in the Dallas area and I am a Vietnam vet. Any other info anyone wants to know can/will come out as time passes and we get to know each other. I look forward to making a lot of new friends here.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hey....welcome aboard...

And stay away from anyone named "Winicki"....strange I tell ya.

:D

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hey....welcome aboard...

And stay away from anyone named "Winicki"....strange I tell ya.

:D

Especially when he blathers on about Watkins. :laugh1:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome ...or should I just say...post more.:starspin

randy932

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Seriously...

I wish to thank all of you guys for the welcome.
I am not a huge volume poster. I think in 3 and a half years on the FWST board, I had about 8,000 posts. But once I am a little more comfortable, you'll definitely notice me around, especially late night as I work overnight and my employer doesn't care if I post, as long as my job gets done.
Once again, Thanks for making a refugee feel welcome.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
randy932 said:
I wish to thank all of you guys for the welcome.
I am not a huge volume poster. I think in 3 and a half years on the FWST board, I had about 8,000 posts. But once I am a little more comfortable, you'll definitely notice me around, especially late night as I work overnight and my employer doesn't care if I post, as long as my job gets done.
Once again, Thanks for making a refugee feel welcome.
Hos posts that in a day :D