Please explain to me

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Can somebody please explain to Beast why we did not throw 1 deep ball against a secondary signed off the street?

Hello Bill.........the banker is covering our $10 mill receiver one-on-one, you think we might throw more than 2 balls his way???

Gents, we should have blown Seattle off the field. This conservative crap is not getting the job done.

I am glad to see Zimmerman finally go, but I am afraid that if Parcells stays for another year we are going to get more of this "keep the game close and win it (or lose it) in the last minute of the game".

I really hope Parcells steps down and we get somebody creative in here.:)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Beast, he was covering Terry basically with safety help over the top.

and i'm with you i hope parcells leaves and we get a offensive/defensive genius in here

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing, we were going against a depleted secondary and did not take avantange

alancdc

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1304955 said:
Can somebody please explain to Beast why we did not throw 1 deep ball against a secondary signed off the street?

Hello Bill.........the banker is covering our $10 mill receiver one-on-one, you think we might throw more than 2 balls his way???

Gents, we should have blown Seattle off the field. This conservative crap is not getting the job done.

I am glad to see Zimmerman finally go, but I am afraid that if Parcells stays for another year we are going to get more of this "keep the game close and win it (or lose it) in the last minute of the game".

I really hope Parcells steps down and we get somebody creative in here.:)

Would like to have been able to tell you, but simply can't.

Bryan8284

Reaction score
They sat back two safeties almost all game, that's why they chose to run Julius a lot. Gave him weaker fronts.