Poking Fun At Romo's Injury

ragman

Reaction score
Since Romo's injury was announced yesterday, I've seen a number of people on social media poking fun at it. To those people, I say you should be ashamed of yourselves.

You call yourselves football fans? I call you classless ghouls.

That is all.

nobody

Reaction score
It's in very poor taste to celebrate anyone's injury. I have a fairly dark sense of humor at times, but some of the stuff I've seen is the same as when Eagles fans cheered Irvin's injury.

CapnB

Reaction score
I don't and won't cheer another persons injury. Not who I am as person, although I am kind of twisted. I could never be that twisted.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I have been reading many stories saying its time Tony considered his long term health and retired. The last 4 yrs have seen a lot of injuries and maybe it is time to pack it in. This boy will end up in a wellchair if he is not carefull.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
You're a Cowboys fan living in PA? You must catch a lot of grief from both Steelers fans and Eagles fans.
Oh yea and I'm right on the Maryland border. There's a lot of Deadskin fans around here too.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Cant remember ever being happy someone, friend or foe, was injured. just not cool.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cant remember ever being happy someone, friend or foe, was injured. just not cool.

What about when Gus Frerotte took himself out of a game with a strained neck while celebrating. I sort of laughed at that one, even though I felt bad about it.

OP, 100% with you on the Romo point, for the record.

strollinruss

Reaction score
What about when Gus Frerotte took himself out of a game with a strained neck while celebrating. I sort of laughed at that one, even though I felt bad about it.

True and when Gramatica injured himself jumping and celebrating. But that's different, and you know it.

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score

guilty as charged

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I don't and won't cheer another persons injury. Not who I am as person, although I am kind of twisted. I could never be that twisted.
twisted-sister-logo.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Yes, but did you laugh when you found out his mother named him Gus Frerotte? :laugh::lmao::lmao2: