Police Dog bites nude man

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Police Dog Bites Nude Man in the Genitals

Wed Dec 8,10:26 PM ET Strange News - AP

MINNEAPOLIS - A naked man was bit in the genitals by a police dog while being arrested for running nude and entering homes in a Minneapolis neighborhood. The man was taken to the hospital for treatment of his injuries.

According to police reports, a police canine unit found the nude suspect shortly after noon Tuesday in a house on the 5400 block of Park Avenue South.

While the officer was ordering the suspect out of the house, the suspect began hitting him, police said.

The dog, which was still leashed, bit the suspect to protect the officer.

Officer Ron Reier, a department spokesman, said police dogs are trained to bite if their partner is attacked. However, dogs are not trained to bite in the groin area. Reier said the dog likely just jumped and bit the man, who was moving around at the time.

"The dog did what the dog is trained to do, and that is protect his handler," Reier said.

After the man was bit, he continued to attack officers and police used a stun gun before eventually restraining him, police said.

The dog was removed from street duty while the incident is being reviewed, and the suspect is in police custody, Reier said.
omg.gif

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
jcollins28 said:
Now that is what I call "Taking a bite out of crime".

I think that's the exact moment I stop resisting arrest...

Nice doggie... NICE doggie...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I think that's the exact moment I stop resisting arrest...

Nice doggie... NICE doggie...

indeed and why the heck is the dog being reviewed?

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
SoTex said:
That's just "nuts". :eek:

that is just "too nuts". That guys lucky that McGruff didn't make a meal out of his frank and beans. Just the fact that he kept fighting afterwards is amazing...

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
that is just "too nuts". That guys lucky that McGruff didn't make a meal out of his frank and beans. Just the fact that he kept fighting afterwards is amazing...

Drugs work in strange ways........ :eek:

"Too nuts"......nice pull. :D