POLL: Opening Day LB Lineup

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Barring injury, which four linebackers do you believe Phillips will name as starters for the season opener?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm thinking Spencer, Carpenter, Ayodele and Ware.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
As long as it isnt ellis i dont really care

Reaction score
I belive it's going to be Spencer, James, Ayodele and Ware... My reason for James starting is because the money he's signed to..

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1488889 said:
I belive it's going to be Spencer, James, Ayodele and Ware... My reason for James starting is because the money he's signed to..

The money isn't bad...

This has been dissected a million times already.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Carp, James, Akin, Ware

I'll be surprised too see a rookie start over a vet, yes I know Carp is only a second yr player, too begin the season. Now by the end of the season I can see Spencer starting.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Spencer /Carp /Ayodele /Ware. Get ready for the pain train!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They may be starters in name only. The rotation we see will be constant each play I'll bet.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy;1489032 said:
They may be starters in name only. The rotation we see will be constant each play I'll bet.
Not only do I agree with that, but expect it also. A constant rotation will keep the linebackers from being less tired for 60 minutes. One of the benefits will be an even fresher Ware in the 4th quarter.

Reaction score
I choosed Ellis/ Ayodele/ James/ Ware

However, if Ellis does not come back full strength then yes I see Spencer as the starter. But to tell the truth it does not matter as long as we put the Best LB's on the field in the Best situation. Carp will be on the field alot.