Poll::trade senerio

Q_the_man

Reaction score
If Arizona is on the clock with the #8 pick, would u trade the #11 and 2nd rounder for the #8 if MW is there.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I say yes, maybe they could throw their 3rd rounder in there.....it would be nice if they took the #20 and 2nd, with Coakley as a throw in....

Merlin

Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
If Arizona is on the clock with the #8 pick, would u trade the #11 and 2nd rounder for the #8 if MW is there.

No. Thats too much to give up move up three spots. A first and a third and maybe a sixth is approximately the value for moving up three spots. Look at the draft value chart stickied to the top of this forum. We don't have a third this year either.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
No. I dont rate MW that highly.
I would certinaly take him at 20 in a split second but 11 is probably a bit too high.

Reaction score
He's good, but not THAT good. We can manage quite well next season with our existing corps of wideouts if need be. As someone else mentioned, we need defense.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We can't give up a 2nd to move up three spots. If we had a 3rd we could, but then again, we ain't got a 3rd.

I don't see us trading up this year despite the two first rounders. Most of the guys we'll need will not go in the top 5 - 8 anyway.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Q_the_man said:
If Williams is there I'd trade to 9 or 10 not 8 because AZ isn't going to pick a WR... they have Boldin and Fitzgerald... Dallas should worry about someone else picking up those WRs earlier anyway than worrying about the 8 spot.