Positives

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Romo is the man. Give him some real blocking and with the experience he gained this year he is going to be a top flight QB.

I love Marion Barber. Just love his running style, his drive and the way he gets those extra few yards at the end of the run.

Demarcus Ware is the real deal and will be for years.

Glenn, Witten and Crayton all have great hands.

Bobby Carpenter came on once he got some playing time. Watch for him next year.

Columbo. Great to see a guy succeed when so many had written him off.

We may have found a real kicker and McBriar should have a lifetime contract.

That's about all I can think of.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
We're going to have a new defensive coordinator -- at least -- next year.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hey now...this isn't the happy go lucky zone....lately its been "whos pissed in your cherrio's" zone...so thanks for the positives :D

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
the kid 05;1299016 said:
Hey now...this isn't the happy go lucky zone....lately its been "whos pissed in your cherrio's" zone...so thanks for the positives :D

(Well, don't tell anyone but with my wife over in Iraq dodging mortar fire and guys shooting AK's at her I can't seem to get TOO worked up over a football game. Even if it IS the Boys.)

the kid 05

Reaction score
Tass;1299321 said:
(Well, don't tell anyone but with my wife over in Iraq dodging mortar fire and guys shooting AK's at her I can't seem to get TOO worked up over a football game. Even if it IS the Boys.)

(ok i wont, god bless her with a quick and healthy tour of duty sir.)

parchy

Reaction score
This is a positive: we can still laugh at the Eagles' expense.

After the Browns had soundly defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in the opening game of the 1950 NFL season, Eagles head coach Greasy Neale dismissed the Browns by saying, "All they do is pass the ball." In the team's subsequent meeting a few months later, the Browns set an NFL record that still stands by attempting no passes in their win over the Eagles.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
parchy;1299358 said:

Quote:
After the Browns had soundly defeated the Philadelphia Eagles in the opening game of the 1950 NFL season, Eagles head coach Greasy Neale dismissed the Browns by saying, "All they do is pass the ball." In the team's subsequent meeting a few months later, the Browns set an NFL record that still stands by attempting no passes in their win over the Eagles.

Sounds an awful lot like Buddy Ryan complaining about Cris Carter "All he does is score Touchdowns":lmao2:

the kid 05

Reaction score
parchy;1299358 said:

ok Parchy you got me to laugh with that one at 6 in the friggin morning