Possible coaching candidate.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
How about Rich Rodrigez from WVA? He has done a good job there and think he would be a good coach for us.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Bill very could well leave. Jerry Jones should give him an ultimatium in 2 weeks. Either say whether he is going to coach next year or retire. Can't let all the good coaches get taken by other teams.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
Bill very could well leave. Jerry Jones should give him an ultimatium in 2 weeks. Either say whether he is going to coach next year or retire. Can't let all the good coaches get taken by other teams.

there are no "good" coaches avaliable

CalCBFan

Reaction score
I was rather impressed w/ the way Jim Tressel of Ohio State handled ND last night. One of Wise's successes has been his exposure in the pros and imparting it onto his ND team. but Tressel didn't seem to have any problem stopping their O or scoring on ND's D. I would also love to get this guy from Vandy that is supposed to be Farve Jr. and Andy Reid to build around him. When you look at what Reid did w/ those no names against the 'Skins (and even us for that matter) he has to be one of the best coaches in the history of the NFL. I'm also impressed w/ how quickly Gibbs has turned the 'Skins around...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:

What good coaches? These guys all got fired.
They didnt get the ax for winning.