Post 2,000

parchy

Reaction score
In commemoration of this historically significant event, allow me to call to your attention our starting QB when I joined in 2005 (Drew Bledsoe), our starting RB (Julius Jones), our starting kickers (the holy triumvirate of Cortez-Suisham-Cundiff) and most of our starting linebackers and offensive linemen, which featured stalwarts like Rob Pettiti, Torrin Tucker and Scott Shanle... and then draw your attention to our current starters there. Hell. yes.

And to make this worthwhile, check out my Aikman autograph!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v38/parchy/Pictures030.jpg

burmafrd

Reaction score
2005 and 2006 were the big churning years for the roster. More then a few temporary guys were here on their way through to somewhere else.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
burmafrd;2188515 said:
2005 and 2006 were the big churning years for the roster. More then a few temporary guys were here on their way through to somewhere else.

Like Burger King or Wal-Mart? Or even worse... New Orleans! :eek:

Hey Parchy, I've got more than twice as many posts and we are at the extreme low end of the list compared with guys like Hostile. I guess Crazy has it right by posting all those one liners, pumping up his post-count. :D

All kidding aside, you should post more often, I enjoy reading your comments. Congrats

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
congrats, i got my 2000 post a few days ago, keep them coming,

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
parchy;2188509 said:
In commemoration of this historically significant event, allow me to call to your attention our starting QB when I joined in 2005 (Drew Bledsoe), our starting RB (Julius Jones), our starting kickers (the holy triumvirate of Cortez-Suisham-Cundiff) and most of our starting linebackers and offensive linemen, which featured stalwarts like Rob Pettiti, Torrin Tucker and Scott Shanle... and then draw your attention to our current starters there. Hell. yes.

And to make this worthwhile, check out my Aikman autograph!

Only 2000?
You obviously dont have your priorities straight :D

Oh and by the way.... I love Jose Cortez.... I went to Texas Stadium to see Cowboys - Giants back when he kicked game winning FG... made my trip worth it!! lol

parchy

Reaction score
YoMick;2188829 said:
Only 2000?
You obviously dont have your priorities straight :D

Oh and by the way.... I love Jose Cortez.... I went to Texas Stadium to see Cowboys - Giants back when he kicked game winning FG... made my trip worth it!! lol

I was actually at that game, believe it or not. Cortez was my favorite kicker named Jose Cortez for a week or so. I think I went back to hating him shorty thereafter.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Geez...now I realise I post a lot more than I realised. I'm almost to 3,000 posts and I only joined in late February, I believe.

Congrats on your milestone though.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Congrats Parchy.....Looking forward to the next 2000.