Post Game Celebration

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
mullet;2510836 said:
jerry cancelled it.
wrecking ball arrives in 10 minutes.
starts in cowboys locker room.

:laugh1: Damn funny! I needed a laugh to keep from crying. Thanks!

Hos, to answer your question. It's not working for me at all. My TV went off soon after the game. Tough to celebrate after that loss. Thank God for more good memories than bad one's like tonight at Texas stadium! ;)

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
Implode the stadium tonight.
Make sure Ken Hamlin,Wade Phillips and Jerry are tied to a concrete beam

yimyammer

Reaction score
Jerry gambled and lost again, I cant imagine anyone having the heart to even clap after tonights fiasco.

This should have happened at halftime

ologan

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;2510845 said:
Hhahahahahahahahah!!!

Sorry Fans!!!

Naw...The only sorry fans are the ones who laugh at this team.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Not watching it.

Jerry should have had a party last night. Nobody wants to remember a damn thing about nothing right now.

We lost, I can deal with that, all I want is for there to be some change. Something is obviously broke with the offense, and it's not just left guard. Roy is the only player that has heart out there.....if it's me, I run some reverses to him or something, because the minute he touched the ball the offense errupted with his emotion.

fire crotch needs to be fired along with Read.

Wade should stay, he is coaching his guts out right now, and the defense was huge until they tired out.

Oh yeah, and come on hamlin, you gotta make those plays out there.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Larry looks good, like he could still play. What i'd like to know is, why the hell is Robert "Red Rock" Thomas and Tony Dixon getting their names called?

gbrittain

Reaction score
Honestly I can not bring myself to watch it.

Only twice in my life has the "stadium" been the story.

The first was the first and only time I visited Texas stadium and that was the famous Monday night game against Washington a few years ago when Dallas imploded the last two minutes.

The second time the stadium was the story was tonight and we all know how that turned out.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
GoinForSix;2510945 said:
The worst part about this loss... They did it in front of about 100 legends. They really should be ashamed of themselves, now its out of their hands.

they called robert thomas and tony dixon on the field

WG5516

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2511260 said:
Larry looks good, like he could still play. What i'd like to know is, why the hell is Robert "Red Rock" Thomas and Tony Dixon getting their names called?

I LOL'd when they called Tony Dixon. :laugh2: