Post post-game thoughts

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It was kinda sad, even before Grossman stunk it up:
Did anybody see the banner in the end zone that said:
Grossman's Gang! No imagination and so last season.
Wonder if the "gang" has since disbanded. Or maybe it was his family.

And, hey, all TC all ah hurd was what great hands Crayton had.
Um, for the record, Hurd dispalyed much better technique and skill. All he needs now is to be the second receiver instead of Crayton. Just give him -- and peace -- a chance.

Flozell Adams: idiot

Why does the camera linger so much on Jason Garrett and not on the defensive coordinator? Just curious. But a big pat on the back for defensive coordinator Stewart and his defense. They suxed in the first half but really adjusted and came on in the second half.

Was it just me or did you'all also get tired of the Good Rex/Bad Rex references by the middle of the first quarter?

sago1

Reaction score
Crayton has excellent hands and rarely drops passes. It obvious that his broken pinke finger is actually bothering him or he's distracted by it.

Wade is head coach but also stated he would be running the defense. I assume that means he's calling their plays but maybe not. If he's calling their plays, no reason to show the DC. If DC is calling them, then your right they should be showing them.

As for Jason Garrett, Wade has said Garrett calls the plays and given his perceived success in our 3 games so far, I can understand them showing him often. BTW: I've never heard Jason Garrett being interviewed either by the news media or on the radio/tv but have read transcript of DC Stewart radio interview.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;1668260 said:
It was kinda sad, even before Grossman stunk it up:
Did anybody see the banner in the end zone that said:
Grossman's Gang! No imagination and so last season.
Wonder if the "gang" has since disbanded. Or maybe it was his family.

And, hey, all TC all ah hurd was what great hands Crayton had.
Um, for the record, Hurd dispalyed much better technique and skill. All he needs now is to be the second receiver instead of Crayton. Just give him -- and peace -- a chance.

Flozell Adams: idiot

Why does the camera linger so much on Jason Garrett and not on the defensive coordinator? Just curious. But a big pat on the back for defensive coordinator Stewart and his defense. They suxed in the first half but really adjusted and came on in the second half.

Was it just me or did you'all also get tired of the Good Rex/Bad Rex references by the middle of the first quarter?

Actually, that was a sign for the United Way.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
sago1;1668464 said:
Crayton has excellent hands and rarely drops passes. It obvious that his broken pinke finger is actually bothering him or he's distracted by it.

Wade is head coach but also stated he would be running the defense. I assume that means he's calling their plays but maybe not. If he's calling their plays, no reason to show the DC. If DC is calling them, then your right they should be showing them.

As for Jason Garrett, Wade has said Garrett calls the plays and given his perceived success in our 3 games so far, I can understand them showing him often. BTW: I've never heard Jason Garrett being interviewed either by the news media or on the radio/tv but have read transcript of DC Stewart radio interview.

Yeah that. Didn't have a drop last year.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
sago1;1668464 said:

Well, he's no Jackie Smith.

MONT17

Reaction score
I dont care who is calling the plays but after Bcheat and spygate... showing the Dcord even on TV may be tabu!!!