CFZ Post what you are hoping to see on Day 3

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Seems to me we still have big needs on OL, need some corner depth, a RB, maybe a QB, and of course WR. I do see a couple edge types that I wouldn't mind but seems like not really a need.

At this point, I kind of think we probably are gonna pass on RB and most likely QB. So CB, OL and WR.

On the OL, Chandler Zavala seems like a guy that would fit and could be there when we pick. Mainly a power type guy, not a zone blocker. Dawand Jones is a giant and a beast. There are couple other fits. This might be the best route in Rd 4.

If we go corner, Ringo is there...a lot of people compare him to Diggs. Kind of a gambler. I think he will be gone by our pick. Darius Rush, compared to Richard Sherman, long arms and good speed. Jakorian Bennett, similar body style and good speed. There are definitely some corners of interest.

WR there are some guys I like such as A.T Perry. Could use a burner like Trey Palmer.

I wouldn't mind a flyer on Tune, Haener, O'Connell, or Thompson-Robinson. Get a QB to develop.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Trenches trenches trenches
I think we are pretty much played out on DL. So yes, OL would be good for sure, but we need some other spots. THe guys we draft at RB now are no better than what is on the street IMO, so why waste a pick?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just get me some beast athletes.

If we draft a guard I want them to actually have high upside.

I want high upside players.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More awesome picks! Would like to see a OL, RB and QB. I know and trust McClay will get some good ones.

DanA

Reaction score
OG - Even if it's late I'd still rather have another body
RB - I'm not a fan of Ronald Jones
FS - If Hooker gets injured I'd like someone on the roster comfortable of playing single high
QB - I'd like a developmental guy

kevm3

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not even expecting anything anymore because I have a feeling they are going to do something completely different.

I want O lineman and runningback with the next two picks, but I don't feel like they will necessarily go that way.

Carson

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm not even expecting anything anymore because I have a feeling they are going to do something completely different.

I want O lineman and runningback with the next two picks, but I don't feel like they will necessarily go that way.
Reports are they will go OL in the 4th

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Seems to me we still have big needs on OL, need some corner depth, a RB, maybe a QB, and of course WR. I do see a couple edge types that I wouldn't mind but seems like not really a need.

At this point, I kind of think we probably are gonna pass on RB and most likely QB. So CB, OL and WR.

On the OL, Chandler Zavala seems like a guy that would fit and could be there when we pick. Mainly a power type guy, not a zone blocker. Dawand Jones is a giant and a beast. There are couple other fits. This might be the best route in Rd 4.

If we go corner, Ringo is there...a lot of people compare him to Diggs. Kind of a gambler. I think he will be gone by our pick. Darius Rush, compared to Richard Sherman, long arms and good speed. Jakorian Bennett, similar body style and good speed. There are definitely some corners of interest.

WR there are some guys I like such as A.T Perry. Could use a burner like Trey Palmer.

I wouldn't mind a flyer on Tune, Haener, O'Connell, or Thompson-Robinson. Get a QB to develop.

Zavala, McBride, a WR, and Ryland (kicker Maryland)

Or, I'd like Johnson (RB Texas), Mafi (guard UCLA), WR, and Ryland.