Power Ranking?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I know the NFL Power Polls don't matter at all, but do you think, given the Colts loss, we'll be at #2 this week?

In all honesty I'd still put us at #3, but I think there's a good chance the talking heads put us at #2.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't see how we shouldn't be put ahead of them...seeing how we have a better record. But I don't think the Packers are better than them.

Who knows.

parchy

Reaction score
1. Pats
2. Cowboys.
3. Colts
4. Packers

ATs how it is, folks.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The Colts are a good team, but injuries are starting to catch up to them a bit. Right now I would put Dallas ahead of them but that might change once Harrison and Clark return to the lineup. They arent nearly as scary on offense without Harrison.

jbsg02

Reaction score
Yeah, after we beat the Giants, who everyone was raving about this week, in their own place, they'll have a hard time keeping us out of the #2 slot.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
1. Pats
2. Colts
3T. Cowboys
3T. Packers

is what I'd expect. If they're not gonna say a tie, they'd put dallas at 3, gb at 4.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
No one has the balls to put us ahead of the Colts. Peyton had a bad day, unfortunately, he just has Vinateri and not Folk kicking his last second FG's ;)

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
As the reigning SB champs the last two years I don't see us or the Packers geting above #3 even if the Colts or Patsies tank the rest of the season. The rankings never did wildly impress me. What I see or don't see on the field by Dallas does.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
It will be this

1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Packers
4. Colts
5. Cowboys

But it should be

1. Pats
2. Cowboys
3. Steelers
4. Packers
5. Colts

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Biggems;1759611 said:
It will be this

1. Pats
2. Steelers
3. Packers
4. Colts
5. Cowboys

But it should be

1. Pats
2. Cowboys
3. Steelers
4. Packers
5. Colts

Why would they move the Colts below the Packers? The whole league thinks the playoffs is between the Colts and the Patriots, everyone else is just playing to lose to them in the Superbowl.

kramskoi

Reaction score
TheCount;1759599 said:
No one has the balls to put us ahead of the Colts. Peyton had a bad day, unfortunately, he just has Vinateri and not Folk kicking his last second FG's ;)
i tell you that kicking the FG, per Madden, was the correct call but after the debacle in Seattle last year i'm wondering what the Cowboys would've done in that same situation...i did'nt like the call because of the field conditions and the try ended up no good...you could see it on Mannings' face that he did'nt have much confidence in Vinateri tonight...a tough loss no doubt, but he was without Clark and Harrison and he was pressing to no end [6 ints], like Romo against Buffalo...i'd still put the Colts ahead of Dallas though...Peyton is without a lot of his weapons right now...a very gritty performance tonight though.

1. NE [9-0] The juggernaut continues to roll
2. Indy [7-2] They just ran out of time...they'll be back
3. Dallas [8-1] Impressive road win over the emotional Giants
4. Green Bay [8-1] Minnesota was overmatched even in nickel/dime packages
5. Pittsburgh [7-2] Losses to Denver and Arizona gives pause...CLE took them to the end...

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
TheCount;1759618 said:
Why would they move the Colts below the Packers? The whole league thinks the playoffs is between the Colts and the Patriots, everyone else is just playing to lose to them in the Superbowl.

my bad....u are correct. I think Indy lost tonight though, cause they got conservative at the end. They were trying to play for the last possession instead of going for the TD and the juggular. I guess that happens when u are missing two of ur top 3 receiving threats.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Biggems;1759642 said:
my bad....u are correct. I think Indy lost tonight though, cause they got conservative at the end. They were trying to play for the last possession instead of going for the TD and the juggular. I guess that happens when u are missing two of ur top 3 receiving threats.

They have one of the most clutch kickers of all time you cant blame them for running the clock and putting a 25 yarder in his hands.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
should be

1. Pats
2. Colts(defending SB champs, played the Pats closer than we did)
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Steelers
6. Jacksonville
7. Giants
8. Browns
9. San Diego
10. New Orleans

wouldn't be suprised at all if they put us at #2 though

Little Jr

Reaction score
My to 5 would be

1. Pats

2. Cowboys

3. Packers

4. Colts

5. Steelers

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1759653 said:
should be

1. Pats
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Steelers
6. Jacksonville
7. Giants
8. Browns
9. San Diego
10. New Orleans

That's how I see it, especially at the top. Not sure if I'd have NO in the top 10, though.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1759653 said:
should be

1. Pats
3. Cowboys
4. Packers
5. Steelers
6. Jacksonville
7. Giants
8. Browns
9. San Diego
10. New Orleans

It's all subjected but I couldnt put a below .500 team in the top 10 who just lost to a 0-8 team. Now 1-8.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Little Jr;1759667 said:
It's all subjected but I couldnt put a below .500 team in the top 10 who just lost to a 0-8 team. Now 1-8.

I forgot about Tennessee, I guess I should have them on there instead of New Orleans

Little Jr

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1759673 said:
I forgot about Tennessee, I guess I should have them on there instead of New Orleans

Yeah. Maybe Det. Like I said it's all subjected. NO wouldnt had been a bad choice before today or after today if they had won but that was a bad loss for them. It's really a crap shoot after the top 5 or 6 teams.

gollum

Reaction score
All this is fun, but TOTALLY WORTHLESS. It doesn't matter one iota until LATE in the night of February 3rd, 2008. No one remembers who the 3rd or 4th best teams were in 1971.