Power Rankings?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
So what will the dumba** power rankings say about Da Boys now considering the losses to Philly and Washington?

I don't know but I'll bet those stupid rankings will vault the Giants into the top 3 this week.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Does it really matter? We all know who the real #1 is ;) . J/k we're not there yet but i believe by seasons end we will surely be top 5 and who knows maybe even higher.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I think Tampa takes a significant fall in this week's power rankings. Without Griese, they don't seem to deserve being ranked above a number of teams with similar, or slightly worse, records -- possibly Carolina, Atlanta, Dallas, New York, etc.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
There will be no love for us that's for sure but how long can they deny that this defense is dominant enough to take the east, already having dominated all of the offenses in the division. We have a running game with or without JJ, if Tucker stays solid and Pettiti improves in the 2nd half then you can make a good a case as any for as as much as anyone else in the NFC.

Things that concern me however,

Henry's injury.

Al Johnson, period.

Can Terry Glenn stay healthy, and if not can he stay healthy until Crayton's return?

Will we solidify the kicking situation?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Power rankings = meaningless.

Games in January and February = everything.

Uh-Oh

Reaction score
Letemburn said:
Giants at about 6, and Cowboys at 10 or 11
It depends on whose power rankings. THose who rank teams based on record will probably follow that format. Rankings that had the Chargers listed @ #3 last week will put the Cowboys above the Giants, Commanders and Eagles.