PPF top rookie WRs

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Just curious if any see the player they wanted to use our 2018 first round pick

Not going to lie, I was in Ridley corner all the way. Was high on Kirk and Courtland Sutton but Ridley was my guy. Either way, glad we chose LVE.......

DFWJC

Reaction score
Just curious if any see the player they wanted to use our 2018 first round pick

Not going to lie, I was in Ridley corner all the way. Was high on Kirk and Courtland Sutton but Ridley was my guy. Either way, glad we chose LVE.......

As many of us thought, even though it was a very deep class overall, there were none worth using our mid 1st rounder on.

PFF’s lists are crap, so not sure about that list...though itdoesnt seem too out if whack.
In any case, there are at least a dozen rookie WRs cobtributing a good bit this year.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
I was not a big fan of WR in the first round this past year. I was hoping for a LB and liked LVE and he's been even better than I thought he would be.

I will admit that I was not a fan of DJ Moore and he's been much better than I thought.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
There was a story by Calvin Watkins the other day that indicated the Cowboys were really not looking at Ridley or Moore in the 1st because they didn't consider them to be #1 receivers.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I am plenty happy with LVE and Gallup...I think Gallup's ceiling is as high as any of those guys listed above. There wasn't very much separating the first WR off the board to the ones in the 3rd round. All of them had flaws, none of them we're sure fire #1 WRs.

Mr_437

Reaction score
This rookie class has done well, and DAL did a good job waiting till the 3rd round. Michael Gallup is open down the field on a regular, so he should only get better.

I liked DJ Moore cause of his RAC and toughness. Christian Kirk, too, for his RAC n PR'er skill.