practice jerseys

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
are they not selling them this year?

i was looking forward to getting one...you know, something different...but i haven't seen them up for sale in a long time now.

i thought they might reappear as training camp approached...no such luck.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I would prefer those white training camp jerseys to our current home whites

76_jones-120-14500.JPG

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:

76_jones-120-14500.JPG

i don't know if i'd go that far, but that was the one i was hoping to get.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:

76_jones-120-14500.JPG

I love those practice jerseys... I also like the home whites alot, but I wouldn't mind the practice jersey as a replacement.

acheman

Reaction score
I just got an ESPN catalogue in the mail (and it had a separate Cowboys page) and both the blue and white practice jerseys were in there. Maybe you can check their website.
I own a white one myself, I would like to get the blue if it had say 54 on it VS 99. Nothing against Canty, but he did not have this jersey (I think Willie Blade did) when these first came out. And if they can make the white in 12, then why not a blue with a number steeped in tradition also?

SA_Gunslinger

Reaction score
acheman said:
I just got an ESPN catalogue in the mail (and it had a separate Cowboys page) and both the blue and white practice jerseys were in there. Maybe you can check their website.
I own a white one myself, I would like to get the blue if it had say 54 on it VS 99. Nothing against Canty, but he did not have this jersey (I think Willie Blade did) when these first came out. And if they can make the white in 12, then why not a blue with a number steeped in tradition also?

good call, that's exactly what they have.

12 in white, and 99 in blue.

i was hoping to pick the number, but i could definitely live with 12.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
SupermanXx said:

76_jones-120-14500.JPG

I think those white practice jerseys are just the coolest. Great looking jersey and while I love the home white gameday jersey... I could live with this one replacing it.

I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to NFL uniforms... but I almost wish we would update our uniform. I like some of the newer like Denver and Arizona. Very up to date looking. Arizona in particular looks good. A real improvement to what they did have, IMO. New Stadium... might as well go new uni.

acheman

Reaction score
I like the white practice jersey, I think we should use it for at least one season (ala the '94 white jersey) as our regular white uniform. If not then I wish we would make a change and use that shade of blue on our current white uniform/jersey. I much prefer it to the lighter shade we currently employ for our numbers and sleeve striping.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover said:
are they not selling them this year?

i was looking forward to getting one...you know, something different...but i haven't seen them up for sale in a long time now.

i thought they might reappear as training camp approached...no such luck.
I have a white one.
It's cool but it's like a cutoff so you have to wear an undershirt to keep from looking fruity.