Practice Squad

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Agree with you on both players. Also would like to see a potential replacement for OC/OG Bernadeau and FB Clutts on PS, perhaps Barrett Jones and Joey Iosefa, in the event of injury this season

As long as Bernadeau is ok being a backup and can still play at a decent level, I'm fine with him. Perfect backup OL to have on GameDay due to his versatility. He's only 29.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
As long as Bernadeau is ok being a backup and can still play at a decent level, I'm fine with him. Perfect backup OL to have on GameDay due to his versatility. He's only 29.

Like Bernie too as a back up but his contract is up in 2016. He took a pay in 2014 to stay with the Cowboys, doubt he does that again to be a back up. Bernie can start in this league so he might be too pricey, hence me jonesing for options at back up OC/OG and FB.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Like Bernie too as a back up but his contract is up in 2016. He took a pay in 2014 to stay with the Cowboys, doubt he does that again to be a back up. Bernie can start in this league so he might be too pricey, hence me jonesing for options at back up OC/OG and FB.

I could see him staying with the Cowboys.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I could see him staying with the Cowboys.

Perhaps, for the right price. Cowboys still need to consider younger cheaper options and it is best to develop those options in their system rather than having to pay thru the teeth for an older vet.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Perhaps, for the right price. Cowboys still need to consider younger cheaper options and it is best to develop those options in their system rather than having to pay thru the teeth for an older vet.

Good point, I'm all for saving money on backups !!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

FWIW he turns 30 in January. Aside from pro bowl vets that number means you have a short term future with the Cowboys.

Reactions: BAT