Pray Anthony Henry is healthy

DBoys

Reaction score
I know this is ironic coming from me because of my criticism of Henry.

I had a chance to watch the last 3 games and I was specifically looking at our secondary. We really need Anthony Henry back if we are going to make a run. Nate Jones is killing us out there.

Overall I think Newman and Reeves are playing good football.

I am not a big fan of Henry but he is Champ Bailey compared to Nate Jones.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
We need Newman and Henry playing together. While Reeves played relatively well, he is no Henry.

followthestar

Reaction score
I would say his biggest drawback is staying healthy. But when healthy, he is a good, solid CB and a nice complement to Newman. Both, I think, are excellent in run support as well. When will Henry get his due? Probably never, but without him the road to another ring is that much longer...

sago1

Reaction score
Agree we really need Henry back. We probably can beat the Eagles w/o him but doubt we beat the Giants. But in any case, the Cowboys need to bring their A team on both sides of the ball. Our OL needs get its act together to eliminate penalties, protect Romo, open up running lanes; also no other offensive mistakes.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
How much "TO back to Philly" crap will we have to endure this week? Hopefully not as bad as last year.

Woods

Reaction score
After Philly swept us last year, we need to take revenge this year.

This is going to be a slug fest, IMO.

We have to execute well from the get-go.

StylisticS

Reaction score
bbgun;1733603 said:
How much "TO back to Philly" crap will we have to endure this week? Hopefully not as bad as last year.

Probably overshawdowed by the Colts-Patriots talk this coming week so we won't hear much at all.

JPM

Reaction score
StylisticS;1733676 said:
Probably overshawdowed by the Colts-Patriots talk this coming week so we won't hear much at all.
You mean the greatest game EVER TO BE PLAYED BY ANY TEAMS IN ANY SPORT !!!
I could write for ESPN.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
We need Henry back...when he is 100%. We can get away with not having him against Philly and he will do better for us to miss one game than to be hurt and playing all season.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
JPM;1733710 said:
I could write for ESPN.

hey, i wonder what the point spread would be.
I HOPE THE COLTS RUN UP THE SCORE ON THE PATRIOTS TO GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.

StylisticS

Reaction score
JPM;1733710 said:
I could write for ESPN.
I wonder what stupid name they will have for this game like they had for ours.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
VietCowboy;1733755 said:
I HOPE THE COLTS RUN UP THE SCORE ON THE PATRIOTS TO GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE.
That will never happen. Tony Dungy has way too much of class and respect for others to run up scores.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
03EBZ06;1733776 said:
That will never happen. Tony Dungy has way too much of class and respect for others to run up scores.

well then...i hope the colts lead by a lot in the first half and so it will still be a blowout and embarrass the patriots but won't be considered "running up the score"

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;1733603 said:
It can't be as much as last year. I do hope he is just as motivated to beat them as last year though. The team is more prepared to, that's for sure.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're going to disassemble a mediocre Philly team in their own house this week.