Pre-draft Anticipation - anxiety?

Creeper

Reaction score
In a few hours we will have an answer, finally, for what they Cowboys will do with the 17th pick. The first pick in the new McCarthy era will be telling for Cowboys fans, but will it be what we want? I've run a million mock drafts using 4 different simulators and, while I got some strange results including Derrick Brown falling to 17 and Delpit to 51, I believe Henderson, Chaisson, Kinlaw, Jeudy, Lamb, and Ruggs will be gone by the time the Cowboys are on the board. I am never a fan of trading down, but if they do trade down, I think its may be the best move for them.

However, what I think has as much value as the stimulus check I didn't get. ( I hope the political reference doesn't get me banished!).

So here is my very, very, very last draft day mock draft of what I think the Cowboys will do over the next few days. (note: Not my choices). I have pieced this together from rumors and other info I found.

1 (17) K'Lavon Chaisson - Edge - LSU
2 (51) Michael Pittman - WR - USC
3 (82) Raekwon Davis - DT - Alabama (or James Lynch - DT/DE - Baylor
4 (123) Prince Tega Wanogho - OT - Auburn
5 (164) Shyheim Carter - CB - Alabama
5 (179) Jordan Fuller - S - Ohio State
7 (223) Colby Parkinson - TE - Stanford

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’m not big on Chaisson, but if you told me those are our top 3 picks I’d be happy as I love Pittman and Davis.