Pre-Game Gameball Predictions

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Offense: Witten: I think the Packers game plan will revolve around removing TO as a threat at all cost, having him doubled and maybe even tripled for the majority of the game. This should free up Witten to do damage over the middle with Owens getting so much attention.

Wildcard: Felix Jones: He is a threat to score everytime he touches the ball, and I think we find more ways to make that happen tonight.

Defense: Ware: Ware was getting off the line pretty quick against the Packers last year. I think he has the speed to get around the edge and pressure Rogers into some errant throws and costly turnovers.

Wildcard: Watkins: I think he will prevent matchup problems in the box. He plays the pass will and I can invision him getting an interception and good pass breakups tonight with his wingspan.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
jdub2k4;2274339 said:
Offense: Witten: I think the Packers game plan will revolve around removing TO as a threat at all cost, having him doubled and maybe even tripled for the majority of the game. This should free up Witten to do damage over the middle with Owens getting so much attention.

Wildcard: Felix Jones: He is a threat to score everytime he touches the ball, and I think we find more ways to make that happen tonight.

Defense: Ware: Ware was getting off the line pretty quick against the Packers last year. I think he has the speed to get around the edge and pressure Rogers into some errant throws and costly turnovers.

Wildcard: Watkins: I think he will prevent matchup problems in the box. He plays the pass will and I can invision him getting an interception and good pass breakups tonight with his wingspan.

I will say.

Romo

Ware.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
5Stars;2274358 said:
How bout we see if the Cowboys win first?

:confused:
Well if we are predicting game balls, we might as well predict a win....

:D

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
5Stars;2274358 said:
How bout we see if the Cowboys win first?

:confused:

It's all in good fun.

Don't know who will be the big impact player, but I predict the Packers hype takes a huge blow tonight, with a sound beating.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
vta;2274374 said:
It's all in good fun.

Don't know who will be the big impact player, but I predict the Packers hype takes a huge blow tonight, with a sound beating.

If that happens...you get a game ball...!!!

:)

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2274497 said:
Bennett is going to make some huge plays tonight
Yeah he should get some opportunities. Hopefully, Austin continues in his role as "Packer Killer" as well....

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I'll bet Felix cranks off a 60 yd td run sometime in the second qtr. :D

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
vta;2274374 said:
It's all in good fun.

Nice call!

:cool: