Game Day *** Pre-season Cowboys vs Bucs postgame thread****

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yea. I've been hanging around here for the past 15 years just to troll.

The ability to reason isn't a strong trait of yours. Can't say I'm surprised.
lol your a really dedicated and stubborn troll !Most give up after a few years.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I agree that Smith moved ahead of Wilson solely in this game, but it is hard to know how much weight this game carries compared to all of training camp. Wilson didn't show any explosion I thought. LB's were a mixed bag, some good, some bad, some ugly. Wise and Walker both were very good and Joe Jackson had some nice rushes. The OL was pretty awful. Weber looked much better than Jackson and Chunn. Bucs definitely had a different mindset....throwing blitz after blitz at scrubs.

dfense

Reaction score
Are you even a Cowboys fan?
It's a case of can't win or lose. If they lose, it's on Garrett. If they win, it's in spite of Garrett. Been that way since they hooked their wagon to Dak. When Dak was going through his normal growing pains it was JG's fault for not teaching him blah blah. It will never end.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I really liked the way Moore adjusted the offense when the OL couldn't block anyone.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree that Smith moved ahead of Wilson solely in this game, but it is hard to know how much weight this game carries compared to all of training camp. Wilson didn't show any explosion I thought. LB's were a mixed bag, some good, some bad, some ugly. Wise and Walker both were very good and Joe Jackson had some nice rushes. The OL was pretty awful. Weber looked much better than Jackson and Chunn. Bucs definitely had a different mindset....throwing blitz after blitz at scrubs.
Been alot of talk before this game that both Smith and Wilson are making the 53

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can't argue with that. I prefer they trade or release Crawford.
I think the combination of Hyder and Covington make him expendable. Especially considering they are vets, and not rookies who are more of a projection. With Hyder the big question was recovery from his injury, and he looks fully recovered

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the combination of Hyder and Covington make him expendable. Especially considering they are vets, and not rookies who are more of a projection. With Hyder the big question was recovery from his injury, and he looks fully recovered

Agree, good point.