Game Day Pre-season Cowboys vs Texans First half game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
2nd and 10: 11: remaining

Showers back, bullet pass to Jones 1st down.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This game is brutal. All I have learned is that this team better have two veteran quarterbacks ready to sign by monday morning because showers is not anywhere near being good enough to even make a roster let alone ever play at this point.

I don't even care anymore who the qb is, but they better find someone asap.

also because marinelli is obsessed with quick twitch players we have no size on the defensive line and every year in these preseason games when the depth is playing we got bullied. I just don't understand why we can't get a run stopping defensive end to play the 1 tech and why it has to be a quick twitch guy.

Im just not a fan of the way they have built this defense. I don't understand it.

I don't get how anyone can watch Showers and blame him for not looking great around the trash around him.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Good series for Showers. Three nice fairly short throws.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Can't say I agree. Okoye has been pushed around quite a bit. Best DL has been Irving although he hasn't gotten pressure.
Well, I just started watching this clown show in the last half hour.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I don't get how anyone can watch Showers and blame him for not looking great around the trash around him.

not blaming him he is in a no win situation. I just don't think he is anywhere near good enough to take a roster spot. Good place for him on the practice squad for another year. Maybe another training camp will be what it takes. I just would not in anyway use a roster spot on showers and especially not in the situation we are in right now.

Hopefully down the road he can develop into a longtime backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.