Predict Bledsoe's game vs Tenn

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
If we get up by a few scores we might turn into a running team and kill Drew's stats. I have a feeling Barber and Thompson will see some good minutes in this game. If Romo makes an appearance that will be a giant downer for Drews numbers.

Do you guys think Drew will have a great game?? The fantasy board is dead so any help would be awesome! Here is a thread I posted on the fantasy section:

Both of these guys are on my team.

Bledsoe plays against Tenn this week. If we are winning by 2 TDs big Bill might run Barber and Thompson to death and kill Drews stats. And the Cowboys are balanced/run oriented team. If Romo gets minutes I'm screwed. I can see Drew getting 2 TDs and 175 yards in the first half.

Pennington plays against the Indy Colts. Lots of scoring on the Colts side so homeboy will be throwing lots of passes. But Indy's defense is better than Tennessee's. The Jets pass more than run though.

Farve is available - interceptions don't count in my league.

WHO SHOULd I START??!!

Thanks in advance.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
DanTanna;1058975 said:
If we get up by a few scores we might turn into a running team and kill Drew's stats. I have a feeling Barber and Thompson will see some good minutes in this game. If Romo makes an appearance that will be a giant downer for Drews numbers.

Do you guys think Drew will have a great game?? The fantasy board is dead so any help would be awesome! Here is a thread I posted on the fantasy section:

If Dallas is up by a few scores late in the game I would like to see Romo get some game time. As for stats the only I care about this season is wins. As for a fantasy pick I think it would be a good pick this weekend.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I think your right... if we get up, then expect big rushing stats and average passing stats.

I'm really wanting to see T. Thompson get some real chances to run the ball. That sideline scamper Thompson had that was called back against Washington was very impressive. It almost looked like the defender was going to catch him around the line of scrimmage but Tyson's speed allowed him to get to the corner first and he just exploded up the sideline. He had gone 15 or 20 yards in a flash. Man is that guy quick!

I'd like to see him get about 10-15 chances to get the corner again. I don't think Tennessee's linebackers are exceptionally fast or anything, so he really might have some success there. Vanden Bosch (sp?) is very good against the run though, so running out on his end might not work very often.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan I would love to see Romo get some snaps. As a fantasy guy who starts Bledsoe and Terry Glenn, I would love to see those two guys toast VY and company!!! :)

Thanks for the help.

This week is a great week for Ju Jones baby!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
I would like to think Bledsoe would have a great game, considering the defense, but so far, on Road, Bledsoe always seems to falter no matter the team. I hope it changes this year, but Titans game, he shouldn't have a bad game.

But Eagles game, I have big doubts about Bledsoe, since that will be a hyped up game for sure.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'll say Drew throws for 450 yards and 4 TDs and no picks!

(I think I've been hanging around Extremeskins too much... time to put down the homer pills!)

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
What I would really like to see out of Drew is consistency and good to great game management. We have enough playmakers... let them do their thing.

If he continues to be inconsistent we are not going too far.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
If they bring in Steve Pelluer in, we have a chance of the long bomb

JMead

Reaction score
I look for the Cowboys to put up atleast 150 yards on the ground and about 2 maybe 3 TDs. So Drew's numbers wont be eye popping. I will say he gets about 220 yards and 1 touchdown. Look for the score to be around 30 - 13 Dallas with a couple Vandy FGs late while running the clock.