Predict Romo's Stat Line for Sunday Night...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Apefist;2418801 said:
Romo played in that last loss to Washington, didn't he? It's making me nervous that people think just because Romo is back that Dallas will automatically win. The line needs to block for him, his receivers need to get open, Barber needs to move the sticks on 2nd down runs, the LBs need to get to Campbell more than a few times, the DBs need to get their hands on the ball and wrap guys up when they make tackles. If I see any more poor tackling by this team, I'm going to bust a head vein!
Why would what other people think make you nervous?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
CrazyMonster;2418711 said:
Curious to see what the general consensus is on this one.

I am going to guess: 265 yards 2 Tds 1 INT, 1 Fumble.
24/55 217yds 0tds 3ints 2fumbles

Barber will have 7 carries for 18 yards and a TD.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
213 yds, 1td, 0 fumble, 45 yd rushing. Cowboys win.

Someone shoot me...i still have belief in Romo.

Califan007

Reaction score
I gotta admit, I'm kinda shocked reading this thread lol...(Skins fan, btw). I guess I expected more generous predictions for Romo.

dstew60105

Reaction score
gazmc_06;2418878 said:
232 yards, 2 TD's, 1 INT and a fumble.

27 - 20 Cowboys win.

My prediction is I won't puke watching Brad Johnson take another snap as QB. :yousuck:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A lof of people are predicting at least one fumble by Romo. Admittedly, he was fumbling before the pinkie injury. Now with a splint on his finger, I suppose that could be an issue. The Cowboys need to take an early lead and keep it.

Romo - 24/30, 305 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs, 2 fumbles (both recovered by the Cowboys)

Cowboys win 31 - 17

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
I'm not going to predict any stats, I'm just going to hope he can play anywhere near the level we've come to expect. I'm still not sold on his finger and this cast being efficient enough in in-game situations. I hope it is, but I'm not sold as of yet.

Between the speed of the game over practice, and the velocity he's going to need on the balls he throws, I've gotta admit I'm worried. Then add in the lack of practice he's had with RW and the fact that he could be a little rusty with his normal receivers after being off for so long and them getting used to another QB.

As far as I'm concerned, this is a wait 'n see.