Prepare yourselves now.....

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
If you haven't already "Embraced The Hatred", as Hos likes to say, prepare yourselves to embrace it now.

The media will now shift from the Giants to the Packers....it has already begun.

The talking points have been handed out.

Honestly, I don't even see the Packers doing very well against us at all, yet the mediots will begin talking about how THEY are the cream of the crop.

Prepare now because it won't end until we beat them.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. The media will even insinuate that Dallas/Green Bay will be the matchup of young Favre (Romo) and old Favre--even though Romo has outshined Favre this season.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I'm sure they will replay that little video of Romo imitating Favre.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Jimz31;1758566 said:
If you haven't already "Embraced The Hatred", as Hos likes to say, prepare yourselves to embrace it now.

The media will now shift from the Giants to the Packers....it has already begun.

The talking points have been handed out.

Honestly, I don't even see the Packers doing very well against us at all, yet the mediots will begin talking about how THEY are the cream of the crop.

Prepare now because it won't end until we beat them.

thats fine, frankly I hope the media does annoint GB the best team in the NFC...I like our team playing with a chip on its shoulder

it'll be decided on the field...oh and for the record, Favre is 0-career at Texas Stadium...two losses each year in 93, 94 & 95, another loss in 96 and yet another one in 1999...that would be 0-8

David

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Well, hate to disappoint everyone...but the post games I've watched have seperated the Packers and the Cowboys from the rest of the NFC...and have touted Dallas as the better of the 2...one going as far as saying the big 2 in the NFL should be NE and Dallas.

That may well all change over the course of the next few weeks...but I'm sure they'll do what they need to do to pump up their showdown on the 29th.

AmericasTeam81

Reaction score
The 99 game Aikman missed with a concussion, Emmitt missed with a broken hand, Irvin had the neck injury and we still won LOL