Prescott on Eagles next

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak Prescott on facing the Eagles next week: “Probably won’t be the last time we get them this season. … Whether it’s here, whether it’s (at Philadelphia), it really doesn’t matter. It’s two great teams, division rivals. To get to where we both want to go, probably will have to see one another (again).”

DStar22

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on facing the Eagles next week: “Probably won’t be the last time we get them this season. … Whether it’s here, whether it’s (at Philadelphia), it really doesn’t matter. It’s two great teams, division rivals. To get to where we both want to go, probably will have to see one another (again).”

no Dak, it DOES matter. Look at your own stats, you guys NEED HFA if in any way possible!

starfan1

Reaction score
It certainly does matter where we get them.
I disagree ! Yes it would be better to play them here but we went toe to toe with them at their place we can beat them anywhere

We are gonna have to win road games in playoffs to be the team we want to be. The defense has to play better as does the offensive line

Great win last night a lot of positives to take from it but there is much work to be done

The eagles will not come in here and just lie down for us it’s gonna be tougher than last night

Seattle has a darn good receiving corps and they inspires football and the eagles are better

catskillthunder

Reaction score
Lets not forget they have played 3 games in 11 days and they are probably exhausted on both sides of the ball. Exhaustion lets to a lot of mental errors, i.e. penalties and blown assignments. Also, SEA had a great game plan on offense by getting the ball out of Geno's hand quick to avoid the pass rush. They also have a good coach that can really instill some life into his team when needed. I won't say DAL was lucky to win this game, but we all know, they were lucky.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I disagree ! Yes it would be better to play them here but we went toe to toe with them at their place we can beat them anywhere

We are gonna have to win road games in playoffs to be the team we want to be. The defense has to play better as does the offensive line

Great win last night a lot of positives to take from it but there is much work to be done

The eagles will not come in here and just lie down for us it’s gonna be tougher than last night

Seattle has a darn good receiving corps and they inspires football and the eagles are better
You said it would be better to play them at home . That would describe making a difference .

starfan1

Reaction score
You said it would be better to play them at home . That would describe making a difference .
That would be the preference but I guess my point is they have to win on the road and I think they are capable of it

The upcoming road trip will tell us more

I guess I took your statement as a concession as they can’t

I probably projected some