Game Day ***Preseason Cowboys vs Steelers Pre-Game thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
like two divorced adults finally making up to go together and watch their children graduate COLLEGE AFTER YEARS OF tearing each other down..

I think time has healed some wounds and both men realized what each other meant to building a dynasty. Jimmy was the master talent evaluator and motivator while Jerry was willing to take all the risks and willing to spend what it took to win.

Neither could succeed without the other. It's just too bad both men had such tremendous egos or the three titles of the 1990's easily could have been five. I have no doubt the 1994 and 1996 Cowboys would have won it all with Jimmy the coach.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think time has healed some wounds and both men realized what each other meant to building a dynasty. Jimmy was the master talent evaluator and motivator while Jerry was willing to take all the risks and willing to spend what it took to win.

Neither could succeed without the other. It's just too bad both men had such tremendous egos or the three titles of the 1990's easily could have been five. I have no doubt the 1994 and 1996 Cowboys would have won it all with Jimmy the coach.
dont make me tear up man..lol:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.