pretty good show on channel 11 in dallas right now

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
all the great cowboys qbs on one stage just talking shop and busting on each other. Talking about what the cowboy's qb is all about. Man I wished I wasn't so young when these guys were playing meredith and danny white seem like really likable guys. even craig morton is winning me over. What a cool history we have at the qb position

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
meredith is hilarious! He was talking about how you couldn't play with other guys rear ends with as long as he did without thinking you were a little odd, Then roger chimes in with that's why they switched to the shotgun after he left.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Don meredith was talking about how landry misjudged his intensity, Troy chimes in with He was thirty years too early, that He shoulda been coached by barry switzer, that they woulda got along great. It got a big laugh. I guess I am the only one watching this thing, Its pretty entertaining.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
meredith just sang the party's over to close the show. We had some characters at the QB spot through the years. Maybe in 15 years tony will be up there singing a duet with troy.

cowboyz

Reaction score
damn that would've been nice to see, romo is going to be on the cbs show

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
they just called it a special edition of cowboys today, they played it instead of the pregame show that is ussually on that time slot

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I beg of someone to put this up for us all to see.

I am shocked that Don merideth was there. He is practically a hermit these days from what I understand.

BlueStar II

Reaction score
Yessssss....can someone "please" put a link on here for us all to be able to get to see the QBs comments/jokes????

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
OMG I'd give anything to see that. Wonder what they had to say about Romo? Come to think of it, that has to something Sabol at NFL films here in Mount Laurel NJ would be all over.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
he didn't even get a mention, it was recorded before he came into the spot light

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
stealth;1188875 said:
Don meredith was talking about how landry misjudged his intensity, Troy chimes in with He was thirty years too early, that He shoulda been coached by barry switzer, that they woulda got along great. It got a big laugh. I guess I am the only one watching this thing, Its pretty entertaining.

CBS airs this same show every year right after Thanksgiving. It's a great show, and they'll show it again next year. I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I've seen it, and I'm glued to it everytime it's on. I love Meredith closing with "Turn out the lights....the party's over."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
stealth;1188872 said:
meredith is hilarious! He was talking about how you couldn't play with other guys rear ends with as long as he did without thinking you were a little odd, Then roger chimes in with that's why they switched to the shotgun after he left.

Meredith is the coolest cat to ever play in the NFL. Walt Garrison tells some great stories about Dandy Don in his book "Once a Cowboy". It's a must read for Cowboy fans.

Meredith also happens to be my favorite all-time Cowboy. I'll never get over the Q wearing his hallowed number 17...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
This is old guys. This was aired last year at this time, on the sunday of turkey week. Instead of having a pre game show as always on cbs11 this week and last year this week, they played this cowboys qb dinner special.