Priceless Bungee Jump

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
LMBO..... saw that years ago, it's still funny every time i see it.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Just another photo shop expert at it again. And a sick minded one if I may add. :eek:

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Starkist, hmmm.....you seem to be a little bit on the defense.....ever been bungee jumping before ? :p

Signals

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Starkist, hmmm.....you seem to be a little bit on the defense.....ever been bungee jumping before ? :p
Nope, never been bungee jumpin' before, but I have had the Sh@t scared out of me before.

Seriously though, its prolly just a photo shopper with a little too much time on their hands.

Midswat

Benched
Reaction score
StarKist said:
Seriously though, its prolly just a photo shopper with a little too much time on their hands.

You think so?

I was thinking its more along the lines of a bungee jumper with too much poop on their pants . . .

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
The worst part about bungee jumping is the moment before the fall. That's always when you gotta get up your nerves to make the leap. It's especially troubling because you have to slowly lean out and fall gracefully instead of doing an all-or-nothing-%#*$-the-world kamikaze jump. :D The best part about bungee jumping is the first rebound. For just a second, when you reach the pinnacle of your rebound and suspend in midair for a second or two, you really feel like you can fly. :)

Signals

Reaction score
Midswat said:
You think so?

I was thinking its more along the lines of a bungee jumper with too much poop on their pants . . .
Bud.

I have been around a few years and have never seen a white sky like the one in the photo shown.

Two, the movement, light, and detail are not indicative of a real photo captured by a high speed camera, or any cam for that matter.

Three, I happen to be a professional photographer.

The photo shown is fake.

Any more questions?

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
StarKist said:
Bud.

I have been around a few years and have never seen a white sky like the one in the photo shown.

Two, the movement, light, and detail are not indicative of a real photo captured by a high speed camera, or any cam for that matter.

Three, I happen to be a professional photographer.

The photo shown is fake.

Any more questions?
Yeah another question.....Do you photograph naked chicks ? (butt-head voice)