Pride & Joy

parchy

Reaction score
While nothing is going on, I thought I'd share my favorite piece of Cowboys memorabilia. I recently came into posession of this thing, and I still can't comprehend how amazed I am that I can even look at it everyday. I figured you guys would understand my obsession.

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v38/parchy/Pictures030.jpg

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v38/parchy/Pictures031.jpg

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v38/parchy/Pictures032.jpg

And yes, that is an Aikman signature with a nice little '8' above his last name on the picture :)

demdcowboys#1

Reaction score
Sweet man!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lots of stuff, i like my two rookie cards of Aikman and Emmitt the most, but that there, thats priceless, cherish that forever!!!!!!!!!!

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Parchy,

That is sweet....but you are doing something everyone in the forum would kill for...working for the Dallas Cowboys. To me, that is the brass ring. I wish you a great time writing for DC.com, and hope that you will have a book for us to read based on the experiences you have. To me, that should be your Pride & Joy....

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Um, I gotta to the bathroom for a few minutes. Be right back.

Nice. I have to hate you for 1 week.

dguinta1

Reaction score
JakeCamp12 said:
Parchy,

That is sweet....but you are doing something everyone in the forum would kill for...working for the Dallas Cowboys. To me, that is the brass ring. I wish you a great time writing for DC.com, and hope that you will have a book for us to read based on the experiences you have. To me, that should be your Pride & Joy....

No doubt that is so awesome!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Very nice...

I take it the press is not allowed to see the voluntary practices going on now ?

DA FAN

Reaction score
parchy said:
While nothing is going on, I thought I'd share my favorite piece of Cowboys memorabilia. I recently came into posession of this thing, and I still can't comprehend how amazed I am that I can even look at it everyday. I figured you guys would understand my obsession.

And yes, that is an Aikman signature with a nice little '8' above his last name on the picture :)

Details please. :) I'm sure there's a good story behind it?

Awesome piece !!!

And you also work the DC.COM!! :bow:

And to think that I would have been happy working at one of their Pro shops.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
DA FAN said:
Details please. :) I'm sure there's a good story behind it?

Awesome piece !!!

And you also work the DC.COM!! :bow:

And to think that I would have been happy working at one of their Pro shops.

What are you talking about?? By the pics I have seen of your memorabalia, you already own a few pro shops...LOL

DA FAN

Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
What are you talking about?? By the pics I have seen of your memorabalia, you already own a few pro shops...LOL

Thanks Cali. Guess I should get with Jerry about opening up shop at my house. LOL