Pro-Athletes leading double lives...

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
It's oficial Phoenix-Talon is the best member on the board...........I love him.........excuse me while I go cry in the corner.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Jacob Rogers = Charlie Brown

Rogers_Jacob_150.jpg

CharlieBrown.jpg

Blake

Reaction score
I dont post here much, so use whatever kind of noobie insults you want to...I dont care. However some of these are just stupid, many of you are ruining the humour and original point of this thread with random pictures that dont resemble the previous in anyway. Talon, it seems quite a few here find yours funny but they are by far the lamest in my opinion. Then ofcourse resulting to disgracing one team or the other with a picture of "some player" compared to a "horses ***" isnt funny and takes away from the fun of this thread. Some of you need to use the orignal thread starter as an example and actually look for true look alikes, get some originallity. My opinion though, feel free to disagree all you want, it's doubtfull I'll respond anyway.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Blake said:
I dont post here much, so use whatever kind of noobie insults you want to...I dont care. However some of these are just stupid, many of you are ruining the humour and original point of this thread with random pictures that dont resemble the previous in anyway. Talon, it seems quite a few here find yours funny but they are by far the lamest in my opinion. Then ofcourse resulting to disgracing one team or the other with a picture of "some player" compared to a "horses ***" isnt funny and takes away from the fun of this thread. Some of you need to use the orignal thread starter as an example and actually look for true look alikes, get some originallity. My opinion though, feel free to disagree all you want, it's doubtfull I'll respond anyway.
I agree the thread shouldn't get too far off of the original intent but lighten up a little. He's just having fun and he contributed many that were of the original context. He's not really dissing our team seriously, just poking a lil fun.
You could return the favor.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
Blake said:
...However some of these are just stupid,

Agree to some degree ..., but clean fun? Admittedly, some of these are questionable, but it is the off season...we all know how to get serious when regular season time rlls around. Dayam dude, even the NFL players know how to laugh and have fun with rival teams -- are you checking out the
Probowl activities in Hawaii?

quote=Blake many of you are ruining the humour and original point of this thread with random pictures that dont resemble the previous in anyway. [Talon, yours ...are by far the lamest in my opinion].

You say "many" yet you single me out. Heck, I poke at McNabb just as hard as I do your team -- look, No disrespect, I Hope I didn't offend you. But I first learned how to have "thick skin" right here on the Zone. I can handle most MBs not as a result of being here.

quote=Blake Then of course resulting to disgracing one team or the other with a picture of "some player" compared to a "horses ***" isnt funny and takes away from the fun of this thread.[/QUOTE]

Darn it -- I may have to agree with you on this aspect of what you're saying. However, while I'm not about to go through all of my post, just to prove a point, I will say that I strongly believe that I did not post the "infamous" horses behind
comparison (veen though the Michale Jackson post was "pushing the envelope):rolleyes:

quote=Blake Some of you need to use the orignal thread starter as an example and actually look for true look alikes, get some originallity.

Did you stop looking at some of the Posts here? Many of these posts (mine nonwithstanding) really do resemble the NFL players.:confused:

quote=Blake My opinion though, feel free to disagree all you want, it's doubtfull I'll respond anyway

I don't disagree with you -- this is your home MBs; I recognize that, and I wouldn;t try to disrespect you, or your MB. But I've been here quite a while too...when I run up against the "borderline" ...the mods are my barometer, and they certainly aren't shy about bumping me back into perspective if they felt it necessary. So, while that hasn't happened as often as you may choose to think, I've enjoyed and respected both serious and non-serious dialogue with many of my opponent fans here.

It's probably not my place to say this, but I think you're off base on this one. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with your team ersus my team. I don't know Blake ...you may have been slightly wrong about this, ...this was called fun! :)