Game Day Pro Bowl PreGame and Game Thread - Anybody Watching?

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Michael Irvin I love you man. What intensity this guy carries even in a nothing all-star game.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Great win TEAM IRVIN!

Thoughts:

JJ Watt just gets it done!

Grimes is tiny but that guy can play the ball.

Sproles can play, too bad he is in Philly.

OBJ is going to force us to get that CB situation straight!

Our OL guys opened up some craters..lol!

Irvin and team Garrett made it happen, so funny to watch CC face!

Titleist

Reaction score
in his defense, morris should have caught the 3rd down screen pass.....he had lots of room to run after the catch.

Still, no excuse for losing four playoff games in a row. I was a huge fan of Dalton growing up in Katy, but he never sealed the deal in games. Choked away a high school state championship against that garbage southlake team and has performed similarly ever since.

And to think I wanted him to replace Romo when he came out of college. Smh

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'm still pissed that I watched two hours of pre-game just for Romo to play for one possession. That's a lot of time I can never get back. lol

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Still, no excuse for losing four playoff games in a row. I was a huge fan of Dalton growing up in Katy, but he never sealed the deal in games. Choked away a high school state championship against that garbage southlake team and has performed similarly ever since.

And to think I wanted him to replace Romo when he came out of college. Smh

Glad you were wrong on the last part.

But you may want some perspective on Dalton at Katy (and TCU). He was pretty good.
In fact, I'm trying to think of the last QB in modern history from either program that has become a regular NFL starter.
I think Dalton is the only one if I'm not mistaken?