Pro Bowl Selection Show

Big Dakota

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/probowl

"Pro Bowl Selection Show: NFL Network will televise the one-hour Pro Bowl Selection Show on Tuesday, December 18 at 4 P.M. ET featuring announcement of the AFC and NFC All-Star squads, player interviews and expert analysis."

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
good something to look forward to besides all the anti-cowboys stuff on espn this week.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
The Pro Bowl Selection Show should be aired later in the evening but I'm guessing it will be shown again later.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
I don't care if Newman is the only person from our squad to go, the guy finally needs to get some respect.

Derinyar

Reaction score
ITs gonna be sorta funny when they Announce Roy as a starter I think, the day after the suspended him.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1842332 said:
The Pro Bowl Selection Show should be aired later in the evening but I'm guessing it will be shown again later.

My TV say's it will be shown again at 4am Wed morning.

JPM

Reaction score
Big Dakota;1842339 said:
My TV say's it will be shown again at 4am Wed morning.
Your TV is wrong. Shoot the TV.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
They'll probably interview Jessica Simpson (and her dad) to get their reaction to Tony making the team.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
fiveandcounting;1842570 said:
is he ineligible now?

Seriously?

Of course not. Steroid-boy Merriman made it last year after his 4 game suspension for cheating.

Derinyar

Reaction score
fiveandcounting;1842570 said:
is he ineligible now?

No I just find things like getting an honor a day after getting a suspension amusing. Probably just due to my messed up sense of humor.

RW31

Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1842573 said:
Will it be online ahead of time?
Some teams will probably have it on their website. Not the entire roster of course, just the players from their team that made it.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Derinyar;1842579 said:
No I just find things like getting an honor a day after getting a suspension amusing. Probably just due to my messed up sense of humor.

It's also a bit amusing that Romo will be making it the day after having one of the worst games of his career.

These things happen, though.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Danny White;1842583 said:
It's also a bit amusing that Romo will be making it the day after having one of the worst games of his career.

These things happen, though.

Agreed. Its still worth a mild chuckle in my mind though.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
If Roy gets selected, I wonder how many Roy threads will there be. It should be very entertaining, should he get selected. :D

sago1

Reaction score
I doubt very much that Romo's tough game against the Eagles will cause him to lose any votes. He's shown and done too much this season for NFL players to hold Sunday's game against him.

I'm just hoping he beats out Favre. It's ridiculous that the fans voted for Favre ahead of Brady, Manning & Romo. The Packer faithful sure stuffed the ballot box the last few months.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
sago1;1842724 said:
I doubt very much that Romo's tough game against the Eagles will cause him to lose any votes.

It would be impossible, unless someone had a time machine to go back and change their vote. The fan voting ended last Tuesday, and all of the players and coaches voted Thursday and Friday.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Derinyar;1842335 said:
ITs gonna be sorta funny when they Announce Roy as a starter I think, the day after the suspended him.

It is actually even more fun to see the reactions of some because he did NOT make the roster.