Proctor vs. Holland

tunahelper

Reaction score
I rewatched the game last night and I watched Proctor and Kosier playing LG.

Kosier had a bad game running blocking and was average pass blocking.
Those of you that are worried about trying Holland please rewatch last game and pay attention to Proctor.

I counted 7 pass plays, which Romo had to throw early because of Proctor being bull rushed and Romo had a hard time stepping up. I think this is one of the best things Romo does when pressure occurs on the corners and a middle pocket collapse disrupts his vision and mobility to extend plays.

You can tell Proctor knows where to be and I think the staff likes that, but he cannot execute at the point of attack or hold up in pass protection.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Proctor is a smart businessman i'll give him that.

On his best day he is average but for the most part he is below average.

He came to this team and learned 3 positions and can step in and play LG, RG, or Center at any point in time.

He saves us roster spots too.

Smart guy. I just wish he was a little better of a football player.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
220px-G.W._Bailey.jpg

PROCTOR!!!!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
CATCH17;2443985 said:
Proctor is a smart businessman i'll give him that.

On his best day he is average but for the most part he is below average.

He came to this team and learned 3 positions and can step in and play LG, RG, or Center at any point in time.

He saves us roster spots too.

Smart guy. I just wish he was a little better of a football player.

Exactly. He's the kind of guy who realised that if he could only play at one position he wouldn't be on a team. Very smart to learn multiple spots cause it gives a coaching staff a reason to keep him around.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
Has Holland played even a snap for us this season?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;2443985 said:
Jack of all trades.

Master of none.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
tunahelper;2443978 said:
I rewatched the game last night and I watched Proctor and Kosier playing LG.

Kosier had a bad game running blocking and was average pass blocking.
Those of you that are worried about trying Holland please rewatch last game and pay attention to Proctor.

I counted 7 pass plays, which Romo had to throw early because of Proctor being bull rushed and Romo had a hard time stepping up. I think this is one of the best things Romo does when pressure occurs on the corners and a middle pocket collapse disrupts his vision and mobility to extend plays.

You can tell Proctor knows where to be and I think the staff likes that, but he cannot execute at the point of attack or hold up in pass protection.

So where is the "...vs. Holland" part?