Props to JDSmith!!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that your work is awesome, and now Roy has your videos! Back when I was attending TC I gave Roy a CD-R disc with your videos (Boom and CFH). At that time, I was in such a rush to get out to TC, I forgot to ask your permission, and I apologize for that. Hopefully though this will make up for it.

Anyways Roy took the CD-R and yesterday I got the confirmation that he received it!

I went to the hotel that they are staying at, and spoke to Roy. I asked Roy if he was able to see the videos. Roy said that he has them on his computer! Obviously he liked them, because of your great work!

Anyways props to you, and I will make sure that he KNOWS who made them. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am credible and will hold my word. Again congrats JDSmith, and again I apologize for not informing you of this earlier.

Check out Cowboys-forum.com for the pic thread with the players yesterday. The title of the thread is "Your team a day before kickoff. Pics". It's in the Cowboys discussion area and is stickied to the top.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's pretty cool, Calicowboy. I'm glad Roy appreciates his fan's work.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
That's pretty cool, Calicowboy. I'm glad Roy appreciates his fan's work.

Thanks WG!

Just to let you guys know, the thread is now in the Images/memorabalia forum