Props to T.O's hussle.

Cas2800

Reaction score
On the INT T.O. got knocked down giving the DB an easy 10 yeard head start. T.O. got up and ran him down from behind making the tackle.

Then on the Felix Jones run T.O. hussled down and bllocked for Jones as he led him to th endzone.

Now thats a team player. I think he's really matured.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Cas2800;2277377 said:
On the INT T.O. got knocked down giving the DB an easy 10 yeard head start. T.O. got up and ran him down from behind making the tackle.

Then on the Felix Jones run T.O. hussled down and bllocked for Jones as he led him to th endzone.

Now thats a team player. I think he's really matured.

Absolutely!

It pained me to see T.O.'s playing time diminish but it was for the overall good because that feller Austin was big time!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
T.O. is one fast dude! Those blocks on Jones TD was amazing! He runs like a freaking deer!

:laugh2:

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
Agreed. I've never been a big T.O. backer but I must say he was a team player tonight. His hustle was big time. One of the big plays of the game I thought.

:bow:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He dispelled quite a few myths against him. I felt like he was pouting at times, but he was pouting while helping his team win. The two plays the OP mentioned illustrate very well what TO contributed tonight.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Anyone else think this would have been a cool non-TD celebration for TD?

He races past Felix on Felix's TD run, and then does his "finish-line lean" as he crossed the goal line ahead of Felix? Yeah, gay, but gave me a chuckle when I thought about it.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
IMO that would have been selfish. Jones scored so he gets to dance.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
very impressive considering He was knocked down and still chased everybody down. He has another gear that is amazing.

fan62

Reaction score
TO had several other blocks that were important. His role, even if he didn't have the numbers, should not be diminished. Without him, this team might have been in trouble.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
TO's on the field work ethic has always been top notch. People want to believe or have been brainwashed into believing he is bad teammate.

DALLAS D

Reaction score
5Stars;2277438 said:
T.O. is one fast dude! Those blocks on Jones TD was amazing! He runs like a freaking deer!

:laugh2:

I was watching replays and he was Fast..ids say deer is right on lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TO's always played like that. Madden's comments tonight notwithstanding, he's always been a good blocker and finished plays.

thewivil

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2277408 said:
Absolutely!

It pained me to see T.O.'s playing time diminish but it was for the overall good because that feller Austin was big time!

His playing time didn't diminish at all. Green Bay just schemed to take him out of the game, but he still found ways to contribute and help his team win the ball game.

I think every great receiver knows there will be nights when the defense takes you out of the game. The important thing is to not get angry with your quarterback for not throwing you the ball, make the best of every receiving opportunity you get and find other ways to help your team win.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Yes, great job to T.O. Saved a TD and provided blocking on Uncle Felix's run!!!! Nice