puberty in action

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
235-165-snicky434-2.jpg

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
look at the guy with the mustache in the stands with the green hat on the left hand side of your screen.

ha ha ha

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Ok the kid on the right obviously knows somethign good when he sees it... but what is the kid next to him looking at? A football player's a**?

KoRn_BoYz_5

Reaction score
WOW, maybe this kids a bit...special...lol he has a pink cast, maybe hes taking dancing lessions??? lol i just realized this

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
KoRn_BoYz_5 said:
WOW, maybe this kids a bit...special...lol he has a pink cast, maybe hes taking dancing lessions??? lol i just realized this

I do believe the kid with the cast on is a girl with a butch haircut... seriously, the beads, the pink cast, and those eyebrows look like they've been plucked... either that's a girl, or a seriously gay young boy...

KoRn_BoYz_5

Reaction score
silverbear said:
I do believe the kid with the cast on is a girl with a butch haircut... seriously, the beads, the pink cast, and those eyebrows look like they've been plucked... either that's a girl, or a seriously gay young boy...

and theres a poor taste in a football uni...the pats? lol what have they done in the past years?

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Damn that chick is sooooooooo fine. But that kid looks like Rex Grossman's brother or son. LOL!