Pulled Hamstring

Slashar00

Reaction score
I suggest that everyone stretch before knee jerking.

The Cowboys will be fine. We just have to accept the fact that we're not All-World anymore. We're still a playoff team though.

And no one should be fired. You only do that when you're waving the white flag. It would harm this team more than anything else. The last thing we need with this team is more drama.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Slashar00;2354280 said:

The Cowboys will be fine. We just have to accept the fact that we're not All-World anymore. We're still a playoff team though.

And no one should be fired. You only do that when you're waving the white flag. It would harm this team more than anything else. The last thing we need with this team is more drama.

You need to get a clue.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Slashar00;2354280 said:

Like I said-Romo is THE heart of and soul of this team. Not only the offense, but the defense too plays INSPIRED football.

I know the Rams are a bad team, but Romo's absense evens the playing field PERIOD.

We'll be fine.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Slashar00;2354280 said:

Playoff teams don't lose to teams like Arizona and St. Louis...at least not both of them.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I suggest you take a breath between chugs of koolaid or else you might drown.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Slashar00;2354280 said:

Got news for you, which may be hard to swallow.

There's alot of season left. There is no guarentee we will make the playoffs this year. If we dont right the ship quick, we will miss the postseason.

Dont forget we have a really though back part of the schedule... @Pitt, NY, Bal, and @ Philly to close the year.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Slashar00;2354280 said:

:rolleyes: