Punter? and a few thoughts

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Its obvious we need a punter with Matt going to IR who do we pick up? Also I don't see the man crush on Choice? Does he have the speed or the game breaking ability that FJ has? He is very similar to Barber and I doubt that Barber will be out of the game much. Look if they found it hard to get a game breaker like FJ on the turf why do you guys think Choice is going to be able to? And to be honest I believe the reason FJ tore his Hammy is simple call it the "cool down" When your out there for a play or 2 and sit and then get back out there your body tightens up and cools down and I think thats what happened with FJ. This staff does not show CONSISTENCY with anything but that FAKE-DRAW-PASS thing. I seriously doubt we will trade for RW or any WR for that matter. I also don't believe PAC gets suspended and I do believe after the RAMS game we will start to get healthy and don't count ROMO out for the Giants game IMO I say there is a chance he could be back for that game or atleast as the back up QB. JMO.