Putting up with Bryany Gumbel tonight

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
It will be an exercise in futility. What was his latest blunder? He kept slipping at the tongue during the Thursday night Niner Seahawks game and calling Frank Gore Al Gore. He did it multiple times and kept going oops oops oops oops.. :lmao:

He should have put his man love for Al Gore aside for a night to spare us NFL fans the lameness.

calico

Reaction score
yeah, I don't think I can take it...he has to be the worst there is. He is just not cut out for play by play.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
My heart bleeds for you guys.:eek::

MOST OF US CAN'T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang2:

EndGame

Reaction score
I'll be at a sports bar ... I doubt I'll hear the play-by-play. This is one time I'll be thankful for that.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
SupermanXx;1235730 said:
who's gonna be doing the channel 21 broadcast?

I think it's just gonna be Gumbel again. No...way...to....escape...nasal...whine...

Catch-22

Reaction score
Dick Vermeil is doing the color commentary, he has a terrible cold and can barely talk.

This might go down as the worst broadcasted game in NFL history.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Catch-22;1235743 said:
Dick Vermeil is doing the color commentary, he has a terrible cold and can barely talk.

:laugh2:

Givincer

Reaction score
Catch-22;1235743 said:

No Collinsworth?

Hell, I'd rather have Vermeil announcing the game with a terrible cold than listen to Collinsworth.

Collinsworth and Gumble, how laughable.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
JuliusCaesar;1235757 said:
No Collinsworth?

Hell, I'd rather have Vermeil announcing the game with a terrible cold than listen to Collinsworth.

Collinsworth and Gumble, how laughable.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure it will be Gumbel and Collinsworth again. BLECH!

marchetta

Reaction score
Bleu Star;1235760 said:
Yeah. I'm pretty sure it will be Gumbel and Collinsworth again. BLECH!

No, Collinsworth is out for tonightss game. Won't miss him at all. I wish they'd just showed the game w/o any commentary whatsoever.

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
Have to pile on. Don't remember the last game Gumbal did but I changed the channel because of him. His style is not a good fit for football. I felt like I was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. Oh well, my expletives usually drown out the play-by-play anyway...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sitting Bull;1235809 said:
I felt like I was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.

hahhaha!!! That's a perfect analogy of his commenting style where it pertains to NFL games. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
marchetta;1235781 said:
No, Collinsworth is out for tonightss game. Won't miss him at all. I wish they'd just showed the game w/o any commentary whatsoever.

Hmm... So if Vermeil is in I hope he doesn't break down and cry every 5 minutes. :p:

The Duke

Reaction score
Gumbel has such a high pitched voice. It makes me cringe like fingernails across a chalkboard.:eek: