Q-Ray Bracelet

VirusX

Reaction score
Anyone used one before? I heard it helps with healing and energy. Just wondered I heard something about it from a few people that play professional sports and I just saw a comercial on NFL network for it.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
VirusX said:
Anyone used one before? I heard it helps with healing and energy. Just wondered I heard something about it from a few people that play professional sports and I just saw a comercial on NFL network for it.

Personally I have never used one as I am not much for the bling... health-related or not...

That being said, those bracelets are very big in the golfing world... I have a couple of friends that I play golf with that swear by them...

Rude

Reaction score
VirusX said:

A lot of people love them while a bunch hate them. My teacher made a bunch of comments how they are useless in general though, so it depends who you speak to

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
I just saw a pic of one. They don't look like they could help with energy or healing to me... am I missing something????

VirusX

Reaction score
zorg222 said:
I just saw a pic of one. They don't look like they could help with energy or healing to me... am I missing something????

Its an Ionized bracelet to regulate your bodys energy and helping it heal aswell.