***QB Vince Young performance last night***

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I believe Vince Young had the overall best individual performance, in front of the biggest stage of fans, during the National Championship game, when most needed!

What a perfomance by Young!

Zoners--can you think of a better individual performance? EVER......

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
"Without question that was the best (performance) by one guy (I've seen)," USC coach Pete Carroll said.

Just found this on a web site.....looks like someone else like what he saw!

jimmy40

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Boy, we really needed a Vince Young thread there's no where else to talk about him here. :rolleyes:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I'll just say that I've been wrong on Vince all year, and I'm here to admit it.

He still has a goofy throwing motion, but the guy is super talented, and I think he'll succeed at QB in the NFL. If he goes pro, I think the Texans have a tough decision on their hands.

Anyway, I disown all of my previous "overrated" and "he's a wide-reciever" comments. The guy's a player.

royhitshard

Reaction score
Danny White said:
I'll just say that I've been wrong on Vince all year, and I'm here to admit it.

He still has a goofy throwing motion, but the guy is super talented, and I think he'll succeed at QB in the NFL. If he goes pro, I think the Texans have a tough decision on their hands.

Anyway, I disown all of my previous "overrated" and "he's a wide-reciever" comments. The guy's a player.
Very good post! I had my doubts as well, but he proved the whole world wrong tonight and this season. He flicks the ball, but it works. I was a Texas fan last night and now I can only wait until the second Sat in Oct. BOOMER SOONER!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
simply amazing.

we've been so blessed to have him.

i mean, what more could you want? spectacular!