Question about blue parking please help!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I was thinking of buying a Blue parking pass to tommorrows game. on one site I am looking at I noticed they had a pass that was $40 the same site had Blue passes for $60 and under section some say "park" and others say "blu" can anybody tell me are the passes for parking first come first parked or are they assigned?

Mods I know wrong forum but please let it stay awile so i can get an answer thanks

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
I know, and that's why I'm telling everyone not to help you, so that you'll be lost forever, riding in circles around the stadium MUWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

Kilyin

Reaction score
Red parking pass was first come first serve when I went to the Skins game.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Kilyin said:
Red parking pass was first come first serve when I went to the Skins game.

that helps I was thinking of a red pass if I didnt find a blue

lance

Reaction score
the blue parking is open you just park in any section that says blue- 1200 oclock game try to get there arou d 930-1000 -hope you enjoy the game --go boys

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
When you go, remember which bridge you cross to get to the stadium itself. There's more than one, and all the lots do NOT connect. Kil and I walked a few extra miles since our seats for the game were on the other side of the stadium from where we parked, and we found out the hard way. :(

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
lance said:
the blue parking is open you just park in any section that says blue- 1200 oclock game try to get there arou d 930-1000 -hope you enjoy the game --go boys

Oh yeah i always go early

thanks alot for everyones help Go Cowboys!

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Faerluna said:
When you go, remember which bridge you cross to get to the stadium itself. There's more than one, and all the lots do NOT connect. Kil and I walked a few extra miles since our seats for the game were on the other side of the stadium from where we parked, and we found out the hard way. :(

Man thats gotta hurt :(